About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who likes photography. For comments... If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )

Followers

Search This Blog

Allie

Rachel

Photobucket

Monday, June 28, 2010

Bird

I took the original picture of the bird, messed with the colors a little bit, and then did more editing.

The very first, original picture:


The edited picture:

1 comment:

  1. Thats really cool!!!! i love it when you edit you pictures all awesome like that!

    ReplyDelete

If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )