About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who likes photography. For comments... If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )

Followers

Search This Blog

Allie

Rachel

Photobucket

Monday, December 27, 2010

MYM, MM, Color

This week, I do not have anything yellow for Mellow Yellow Monday...I haven't gotten to take many new pictures this week, with Christmas and all.





I used Macro on this, for

MM3

For the weekly color...
Rules...

  • NO Dirty pictures! AT ALL! 
  • NO Links to blogs that contain bad things (cussing, dirty pictures, etc.)
  • Try to look around at blogs...(Goodness knows that'll be hard to do at this moment, but maybe as I do this more, more people will try it and look at more blogs :))
  • Whatever picture is entered just has to have that weekly color (I guess that was implied though :P)
  • This isn't a contest, just something to do for fun! ; ) 
  • You can enter a picture any time during the week
  • Have fun!



This week's color...
BROWN




Also, I have a blog button for the weekly-color thing that you can put in your post on your blog if you post the picture there.

Lights.Camera.*Click*


The picture up top goes for the color. ; )

1 comment:

  1. Just found you! Goodness knows I needed another photo meme! HA! Anyway, I played along. Cute blog, think I'll send a link to my teen girl.

    ReplyDelete

If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )