About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who likes photography. For comments... If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )

Followers

Search This Blog

Allie

Rachel

Photobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

White Day 2

I'm posting this a little late today, even for my own tastes. ;)



I caught it mid-drop! :D

I don't think I will have time tomorrow for White Day 3, we're going to be gone all day with our grandpa. ;)

Lights.Camera.*Click*

2 comments:

  1. thisseems to be a wonderful meme since I also love taking pictures...would love to join soon!
    Natures's Beauty and Our Garden

    ReplyDelete

If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )