About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who likes photography. For comments... If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )

Followers

Search This Blog

Allie

Rachel

Photobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Color and Watermark

First of all: Make sure to comment and vote about my watermark HERE!!!
Second of all: Look at the photo challenge HERE!!!
Thank you. ;)

As for the color, it shall be blue this week...the sky's beautiful. ;)

I don't have a picture for now, but here are the rules and the button:

BLUE

RULES:
* NO Dirty pictures! AT ALL!
* NO Links to blogs that contain bad things (cussing, dirty pictures, etc.)
* Try to look around at blogs...(Goodness knows that'll be hard to do at this moment, but maybe as I do this more, more people will try it and look at more blogs :))
* Whatever picture is entered just has to have that weekly color (I guess that was implied though :P)
* This isn't a contest, just something to do for fun! ; )
* You can enter a picture any time during the week
* Have fun

And, due to lack of McLinky, just comment with the URL to your blog post with your picture(s) for the Weekly Color or Challenge in the comment.


Button:

Lights.Camera.*Click*

2 comments:

  1. hem, hem,
    http://howtobeanna101.blogspot.com/2011/02/blue.html

    there is my blue picture......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the loss of your linky. I lost mine too.

    Anyways, I'll admit this wasn't especially for the Weekly Color, but it was the blue sky in these pictures that was so stunning. The sky was just SO BLUE that day against the white snow:

    http://texifornia.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-snow-pictures-no-we-didnt-get-more.html

    ReplyDelete

If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )