About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who likes photography. For comments... If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )

Followers

Search This Blog

Allie

Rachel

Photobucket

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The "Photoshoot"

Well...Here are some of the pictures! (pay no attention to the font changing in the watermark...If it has "Mcr" on it, it's mine...Ok? ;))

Before

After

SOOC

After

Another After

Before (Me)

After (Still me)

Before (I LOVE this skirt!)

After

Now how did this get in there...? ;D

My favorite...Before
After

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the pictures! I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by, I am a follower, love these. and from last post of wind... LOVE that one of yourself, good job.

    ReplyDelete

If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )