About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who likes photography. For comments... If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )

Followers

Search This Blog

Allie

Rachel

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hopefully, I'll be more on-track now...

SOOC 

Edit

Umm...Let me think...Sharpened, colors adjusted, exposure and contrast added, and white balance adjusted.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors! They're beautiful. Great job in the edit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Off to look around your blog some more :)

    K xx
    www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )