About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who likes photography. For comments... If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )

Followers

Search This Blog

Allie

Rachel

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh, wow!

I haven't posted in a long time! Sorry! We have been really busy lately though...
We are bust Sunday with church, Tuesday with Taekwondo, Wednesday with Bible Study, Thursday with Taekwondo, and either Friday or Saturday with church EVERY week, AND the nest 7 weeks or so I will be trying extra hard to finish up school...BUT, hopefully, I will post lots more pictures in the Summer! :)

Here are a couple for now...

SOOC

Edit

I adjusted the color balance to add color, added a little exposure and contrast, and changed the saturation a bit...Oh, and sharpened it!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love love love it. Your blog is great :)

    K xx
    www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )