About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who likes photography. For comments... If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )

Followers

Search This Blog

Allie

Rachel

Photobucket

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sorry! [LEM Photo Challenge]

Soooo sorry! I haven't posted in quite a long time! We have been really busy, and I have still been taking pictures, I just haven't gotten around to posting them! I only have one for today, but I plan to post tons later. ;)




3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Miranda! Love it in B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! I also love the black and white...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )