About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl who likes photography. For comments... If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )

Followers

Search This Blog

Allie

Rachel

Photobucket

Sunday, July 3, 2011

wow! Yup! Can't Believe it Either!

It;s hard to believe buuut...It's almost my birthday! I had friends over Wednesday night, and we had cake and such...I've only edited one picture so far though! ;) I'll post the rest later...I have to go clean now!

SOOC

Edit 1

Edit 2



What;s your favorite edit? Or do you like the original? Comment and tell me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the candle edits! Can't even decide which I like better! Both are great!

    ReplyDelete

If your blog, or your profile has anything even remotely inappropriate, please do not comment. If there IS anything inappropriate, I will not publish the comment, and you cannot follow me. Thank you. : )